Have you just taken delivery of a Vapebar Ultimate Starter Kit?
Here is a handy video showing you how to get started, quickly and easily. For more in-depth or clarification for anything showin in the video continue reading below.
The kit that you have purchased comes with…
- 2 x Genuine JoyeTech eGo-C batteries, a longer battery (1000mAh) and a shorter battery (650mAh).
- 5 x Stardust v2 Clearomisers, they are different colours depending on your choice but you will see long wicks inside them.
- 1 x eGo/USB Charge Cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x 30ml bottle of JoyeTech eJuice in the flavour of your choice.
Each of the batteries that came in your Ultimate Starter Kit will have some charge (not fully charged) so you can get started right away if you like.
- In your kit you will have an eGo-USB Charge Cable. Screw the shorter of the two batteries (650mAh eGo-C Battery) onto the charger and place the USB connection into a working USB port. The LED/light on the eGo Charge Cable will change from Green to Red. When this battery is fully charged the LED will change to Green.
- While the shorter battery is charging, unpackage one of the Stardust v2 Clearomisers and your Joye eJuice flavour
- Un-screw the black mouthpiece from the Stardust Clearomiser. You will notice a small silicon o-ring on the mouthpiece itself, don’t lose this one it lives on the mouthpiece.
- Now you should be able to see down into the clearomiser, take your bottle of Joye eJuice and while holding the Stardust on an angle, slowly pour the eJuice down the inside wall of the stardust. Try not to get any eJuice on the centre column of the Stardust.
- Fill the stardust until the level of eJuice is equal to the base of the piece of silicon that you can see on the centre column inside the clearomiser. If you over or underfill a little don’t worry, they are very forgiving.
- Screw the moutpiece back onto the Stardust Clearomiser being careful NOT to overtighten. Overtightening can cause the thread to snap which will destroy the clearomiser.
- Sit your stardust aside for 60 secs and allow the eJuice to wick.
- Each eGo-C battery to depart Vapebar Central is checked to ensure correct operation. Part of these quality control measures mean that we ship the eGo-C Battery in an OFF position. The battery has what is called “5 Click Protection” meaning that 5 rapid presses of the button will turn the battery ON and 5 rapid presses of the button again will turn the battery OFF. This is a handy feature for the ladies who carry their battery in their handbag and for the guys who have the batteries in their jeans pocket. You don’t need to turn the battery ON or OFF, but it is nice to know that you have the option.
- Turn your longer battery (1000mAh eGo-C Battery) ON by pressing the button 5 times rapidly. The LED under the button on the battery will flash blue and when ON (when you press the button will be white).
- Screw your Stardust Clearomiser onto your eGo-C Battery. This needs to be firm, but be careful not to overtighten which can cause the Stardust to crack at the base.
- Now you are ready to Vape.
Now that you are set-up and ready to go, there are a few tips that I can offer to make your first experience a little more enjoyable.
- Vaping is not smoking – I say this because I used to be the biggest offender when it came to “sucking the life out of a cigarette”. Vaping is a little different, you don’t need to “suck hard” to get more Vapour. You will actually get better results by forming a seal on the mouthpiece with your lips and allowing the clearomiser to do the work. Lightly drawing on the clearomiser will provide a higher quality vapour output.
- Drawing vapour into your lungs for the first time may cause you to cough. I recommend that you lightly draw the vapour into your mouth initially.
When you are ready to Vape…
- Place the mouthpiece of the Stardust into your mouth and form a seal.
- Press and hold the button on the battery for the duration of your draw.
Voila – Vapour!
My long winded process as per the above is not as hard as I most likely make it out to be, but I do want to ensure that everyone starts their vaping journey with the tips and tricks that I wish I had access to when I started.
As always, feel free to comment, share, subscribe to my Vape-Blog. I am always looking for ideas on content to share with the Vaping Community.